Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hungry

My feet were the first thing to regain feeling. It started with a tiny prick then went into a full on tingle. As the feeling went back into my legs my eyes finally opened. As I looked around the room, confusion turned into terror as I had no idea where I was nor any memory that had happened previous to get to where I was. My last memory: walking down the baking isle looking for brownie mix. I remember seeing the double chocolate mix on sale so I opted for that. I saw 300 calories per one serving on the back and felt remorse but still grabbed it anyway. Now looking around the room my brownies were gone and the empty box lay lifeless on the ground. The man in the corner was eating the last one and my stomach was grumbling. "Fuck him" I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment