Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2nd Semester Check-in


How has this Semester been going?

My Project has changed shape a few times since the last time I checked in. I have shied away from song writing, although, I am not ready to leave it behind quite yet. It is not easy for me to write lyrics and with the senioritis that I have other topics have come easier. This past semester I have been reading a lot and I’m really enjoying it. I find that the more I read the better I write, so I feel that this is a positive step in the right direction. It is refreshing to take a step back from your own head and reflect on others’ writing styles. One thing that I would enjoy to finish out the semester is embracing my creative writing in the form of possibly poem or short excerpts of stories. I feel that I with these short pieces, I can go as far as I wish. With each idea I can expand it as much as feels natural then move on to the next without getting stuck. This may also inspire other work that could come.


No comments:

Post a Comment